Skip to content
- I honestly don’t feel anger towards anyone I personally know.
- I love reading books but I like meeting friends and going on dates with my husband more
- I can lose weight but being a lower BMI means settling for a lesser quality of life for me personally.
- Material possessions bring me joy for all of two minutes and then they lose all meaning for me.
- I admire those who have decided to be parents and are raising kids.
- I unashamedly continue to study myself and my relationship with others through psychodynamic therapy.
- I don’t regret and I wouldn’t change anything about my past and who I am today.
- I have taken the opportunity to do things I fear this year and feel better for it.
- The more I own, the emptier I feel.
- This is the happiest I’ve ever been.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: