Last year I looked at reviews of books that got the most blog traffic on a monthly basis, however with many top ten book lists of 2015 being published, I was curious to see which book reviews got the most blog traffic in 2015. These aren’t necessarily books I have liked best but are the reviews most read last year on my blog. Please click on book titles to read my review of the book and for further links to them.
10. The Letter by Kathryn Hughes
I read this book early 2015 and loved it, but didn’t realise how popular my post would become.
9. From the Ashes (Legend of the Liberator Book 1) by Shelby K Morrison
I’m not a huge fan of fantasy but I’m glad I gave this enchanting book a chance as I thoroughly enjoyed it and had quite an audience reading the review.
8. Yellow Crocus by Laila Ibrahim
I read this book over two years ago but this review still has a huge number of hits.
7. The Other Child by Lucy Atkins
The most popular psychological thriller review of 2015, this is one I picked up on Netgalley and was a great read.
6. The Paths We Choose by Robert Standen
An indie mystery/suspense thriller book that was easy to read and get into and surprisingly this review hit the mark with a lot of my blog readers.
5. The Last Town (Wayward Pines Book 3) by Blake Crouch
Another book from 2014 that was no doubt made popular by television, where it was made into a miniseries.
4. A Banquet of Consequences (DI Lynley Book 19) by Elizabeth George
The DI Lynley books are very popular among crime thriller fans but this was my first one. I enjoyed it immensely and was astonished at how popular this review became.
3. Trail of Broken Wings by Sejal Badani
A book nominated for a Goodreads Award, I was glad I picked this one up and still find this review popular among my blog readers.
2. Wayward (Wayward Pines Book 2) by Blake Crouch
I read the Wayward Pines series in 2014, the launch of the television series made the books more popular than ever.
1. The Photographer’s Wife by Nick Alexander
When I read this thriller back in early 2015, my review was moderately popular but by the time we were into summer there was a resurgence of visitors reading th I s review.