This is my third nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you to Matthew Sean Reviews for nominating me.
Here are the rules:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven Facts About Me.
I don’t believe there’s any point in complaining about traffic wardens or people who can’t mind their own business, they are an inevitable part of life.
Oriental food tastes better when eaten with chopsticks.
I can’t pretend to like someone I don’t, some call it diplomacy I call it impossible.
I love the city I live in, even when it’s probably more popular to slag it off.
I love pancakes for breakfast.
I have sushi for lunch at least once a week.
I don’t drink caffeine and never have.
Fifteen Blogs I Nominate.
1. Ladies Who Lunch Book Reviews
2. High Tea Dreams
3. Concierge Librarian
4. Have We Had Help
5. EduPedia Publications
6. Perks. of Being a Bibliophile
8. Kelly Jensen
10. A Bookworm On The Loose
11. Sammy Cox
12. The G.L. Giles Files
13. Kate’s entertainment room
14. Chris Hallam’s World View
15. Problems with infinity