The Rules Of This Award Are:
1. State five facts about yourself.
2. Nominate other bloggers.
3. Tell them that you nominated them via social media or by commenting on their blog posts.
Extra Rules To Be Followed As You Accept The Creative Blogger Award :
A)What can you do with the award?
1. Post it on your blog.
2. Nominate other bloggers with the award.
B)What can’t you do with the award?
1. Abuse or misuse the logo.
2. Claim that it’s your own handmade logo.
C)What should you do after receiving award?
1. Enjoy it.
2. At least give thanks via comments and likes and/or mentioning the blog who gave you the award.
3.Mention your purpose for blogging.
Five Facts About Me:
1. I was born on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini, but don’t actually believe in astrology
2. I read over 180 books last year and this year have read 86 books so far and am just over halfway in my Goodreads reading challenge.
3. I suffer from debilitating OCD but have the best husband in the world who makes me feel special and safe even when doing so seems impossible.
4. I am a huge fan of the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games and have finished the first game several times on my Kindle Fire. I am impatiently waiting for the next two games to be released on Kindle as apps, despite having completed all 3 games on Xbox several years ago.
5. I am currently enjoying Soundgarden’s Badmotofinger, which has been a favourite album of mine since 1992.
I Nominate The Following Five Bloggers:
My Purpose For Blogging:
I enjoy the challenges of crafting a blog, the new skills that go with building readership and the freedom of speech to write the blog I want. I love books, engaging other book bloggers, reading reviews and recommending books to fellow book addicts.