I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Life With Cassandra. Thank you very much I am honoured and delighted.
The Liebster award is an award created by bloggers and it helps making new friends in the blogging community.
Rules of Engagement:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer .
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
1. How long have you been a blogger and why did you start ?
My first blog post went live on 31/12/2013 and I have been posting regularly ever since. After the news of the brutal and fatal Delhi Bus Gang Rape, I needed somewhere to express myself.
2. Who is your favorite tv character ?
I don’t watch a lot of TV but I am hooked on old episodes of Hot In Cleveland, I love Betty White’s character Elka on there at the moment.
3. On a Friday night , what are you up to ?
Takeaway and a movie, if I’m not totally engrossed in my current book.
4. You get to invite a book character to dinner , who do you take ?
Johnny Posthumous from the Tess Gerritsen book Die Again.
5. If you were in Hogwarts , what house would you belong to ?
Gryffindor all the way
6. You are a demigod (Percy jackson series) , who would you hope to be your parent ?
I haven’t read the series but I would like to descend from Aphrodite: tough and feminine.
7. What is the most played song on your songlist?
Someday I’ll Be A Saturday Night by Bon Jovi
8. What country are you from ?
I am British but was born in India.
9. Your best tv programmes ( name as much as you want) ?
Hot in Cleveland
Anything with Gordon Ramsey
Come Done with Me
Law and Order: SUV
10. Favorite superhero?
11. If money and time were no object , what would you be doing right now?
Staying in with my husband.
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
2. What is your favourite holiday destination?
3. What was your favourite book before you hit your teens?
4. Is there an author/book that really moved you? If so who/what and why?
5. What are your views on ebook readers?
6. Can you read with the TV on and totally get into the book you’re reading?
7. What was your favourite book you had to read in high/secondary school?
8. If you could choose to be fluent in another language, which one would you choose and why?
9. Do you find cooking stressful or satisfying?
10. Do you enjoy interacting with your blog readers?
11. What’s your biggest phobia?
I Nominate the following 11 Bloggers:
10. Triskele Reviews