I started off with a trickle of books to be reviewed, maybe 2 or 3 but I currently am nearly halfway through a growing list. I can be found on the Free Book Tweeting Service http://www.booktweetingservice.com/p/like-free-review.html I’m not nearly as pretentious/pompous as my profile sounds. This is my timetable for review.
Books review schedule
1. Echoes by PJ Roscoe * Finished
2. Blood Tithe by Glen Soucy * Finished
3. Syd and Marcy by Bearid Glover *Finished
4. Hell Pit by Warren Armstrong *Finished
5. Conversations In The Abyss by Michael Brookes *Finished
6.Chaos Theories by Stephen H Banks *Finished
7. The White Swan by Paul Morrison*Finished
8. Deadly Memories by Sarah O’Donnell* Finished
9. Not One Among Them Whole by Edison McDaniels*
10. Vanguard of Hope by Kathy Steinemann
11. Geddy’s Moon by John Mulhall
12. Midway Between Heaven and Hell by Cody Barrus
13 The Volcano That Changed The World by James Mercer
14 Alternate Lives by Allen Pollens
15 Immortality Blues by RAFaith
16 Lessons From The Gypsy Camp by Elizabeth Appell
17 The Voting Machine by Dmitri Ragano
18 Employee Of The Year by Dmitri Ragano
19 An Angel’s Alternative by Rick Brindle
20 Reading The Dead by John Cameron
21 Mulligan’s Reach by Jennie Orbell
I’m happy to be kept busy and am currently reading Not One Among Them Whole which is a beautifully written book about the experience of war and war wounded during battle. It’s a historical novel and very graphic. I am loving this author. I am just over 40% through this book and will write a review once finished.
It takes me 3-4 days at the most to read a book, I have been known to finish the gripping ones in 24 hours. I don’t skim, I read with passion (and pick up typos, it’s an OCD thing). I feedback to authors who have contacted me for a review via email. I promote the books I read via Amazon reviews, Goodreads and this humble blog.
I enjoy being a cog in the Indie book network and hope these authors get at least one more reader as a result of my reviews.
Back to nose in book pose…