The recipients of this award, if they should choose to accept it, must do the following:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give this award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two advice to new bloggers. List who nominated you in your post. Make sure to attach the award yourself!
3. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to your award post.
4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. This way, anyone can find the original post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
How I got Started:
I had been diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary artery hypertension in 2012, which subsequently led to a tweak in my lifestyle and I needed a new focus. I have always been an avid reader and decided a blog would give me the opportunity to share what I read and get on the soapbox about other things that are on my mind. My first post went live on 30th December 2012, at which time I had no idea what direction my blog was going to take.
Write about things that light your fire, post regularly and treat bloggers/readers in a way you would like to be treated. Let your blog evolve to reflect you.
For the Blogger Recognition Award, I nominate:
2. Book Bunny
4. Coffeeholic Bookworm
5. Rosie Amber
6. SVM & TB Stories
7. The Book Venom
8. Lectito Read Often
9. Addlepates and Book Nerds
10. Angry Grey Cat Reads
11. Megan Has OCD
12. Bookpeople’s Blog
13. Lynn’s Books
14. Bookdiva’s Book Reviews and News
15. A Book Beauty